yay! I'm so happy! On Saturday, I went to Costco and bought my Ipod Touch. Its soooo cool! It's an 8gb and I have a bunch of apps for it. Its so worth the money! My brother also got something. He really wanted the dsi and so he got that too. Pete rand I both have savings accounts and we were saving up for stuff and we finnaly got to spend it! haha.. Then after I got the touch i went to best buy and bought this really cute case! Its black and it says Hurley everywhere in different colors! Its so cute! I'll see if I can put a picture.. if i can figure out how. Lol. :P
Untill Next Time =D

Monday, June 1, 2009
I got my Ipod Touch!!!!!!!
From the beautiful mind of Rose Krystal at 2:29 PM
Labels: Ipod Touch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment