CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's been so long......

Omg I totally forgot about my blog! Reading back to my old posts make me sad, mad etc. Why you ask?????

The posts I hate:
I met my goal
I got my ipod touch

WHY?????

well my ipod stickin touch got stolen from my car when it was safely tucked away in the glove box. SOMEBODY forgot to lock the car. forgot? FORGOT?? How can you FORGET to lock a car?? HELLO!

I probably had my ipod touch for lets see.... 3 weeks. Yea. you read it right. 3 WEEKS. :'''''(

Thanks For listening to me vent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

On the bright side, the miley cyrus concert is in 2 days, but i dont feel that excited at the moment because of.. well you know. What i just talked about. Everytime I here about an Ipod touch, or see people using them (Which is alot considering a bunch of people at school who show them off thinking they're cool)It brings back the sadness and the memory of me digging through the car looking for it.

Until Next Time....

0 comments: